Queensland Security Protection offers rapid response security services to protect your construction sites from any theft and vandalism whilst maintaining workplace health and safety standards.
Construction site security is an essential element in minimising loss and disruption to your projects. We offer professional security plans to protect your construction site and give confidence to investors, stakeholders and employees. Queensland Security Protection provides many construction site security services including supervising overnight materials delivery and 24 hour site surveillance.
Our construction site security guards have a number of responsibilities, including:
- Site security officers signing in and reporting directly to the site management team
- Discussing special requirements such as the holding of keys or any out of hours access by members of staff and delivery management
- Conducing a walk around patrol alongside the site manager to determine any changes in materials, perimeter boundary or vehicle positioning
- Taking a handover signature from the site manager to confirm the handover of the site to the security team
- Handing over site keys to the site management team
- Ensuring the welfare facilities are left clean and tidy
- Taking a final handover signature from the site management team and confirming the site has been handed back over
Our construction site security patrols are conducted professionally and include responsibilities such as:
- Conducting regular site patrols at specified intervals
- Patrolling the whole site where accessible, checking windows, doors, gates and internal and external boundaries
- Checking and recording construction plant and machinery
- Logging and reporting any damage, unsecured windows or doors
- Inspecting all fences, doors, gates and windows
These premises are protected by QS Protection
Queensland Security Protection has also engaged the QR PATROL platform to provide our clients with software to monitor our security guards on site via a real-time tracking system. The QR PATROL platform includes features such as:
- Real-time incident monitoring via automated emails sent to clients
- Guard tracking and efficient workflow management for extra peace of mind
- Live access to automatic guard checkpoint records
We use QR codes and beacon checkpoints to provide daily, weekly, or monthly security guard activity reports and digital copies of all our activity report backups are securely stored on our database for up to five (5) years.