All Queensland Security Protection security services crowd controllers undergo intensive ongoing training in systems and procedures necessary to stay up to date with industry standards. Our staff aim to provide services that integrate seamlessly with your venue’s in-house team to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Queensland Security Protection ensures all crowd control officers are exposed to a variety of experiences during training to prepare them for any situation that could develop in the field. This rigorous and ongoing training is undertaken to ensure all legislative requirements and operational standards are being met as part of our quality management system and ongoing service agreements.
Our crowd controllers provide regular reporting to our venues to assist them to identify weekly, monthly and annual trends as well as areas of vulnerability. This reporting enables us to work with clients to target concerns which can often be mitigated by reviewing rosters, staffing needs and implementing additional training requirements.
The Queensland Security Protection event team specialises in the following operational areas:
- Stage security (barrier and pit guards)
- Back of house security
- Roving security to respond to incidents as and when they occur
- Entry gate guards for ID checks and bag searches
- Perimeter security to prevent unauthorised access
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) guards
- Command centres for site control
- General asset protection security
- Carpark guards
- Traffic control officers
- Concierge and guest relations services